Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Life 2012

Ok ok, so it's been a while... sorry!  Life is so busy sometimes it is hard to squeeze the time in that is needed, probably the reason I am weeks behind!  I am NOT giving up, I think the outcome of this project is just too valuable to wave the white flag.  So instead of working so hard on getting caught up I have decided to start with the present and when I have time catch up (there will be a blog post about how I am organizing my items for catching up soon).   Here is week 28 of Project Life 2012: July 9-15th.



12x12 page on the right

  
 Instagram page insert (cut off the other 3 vertical row for my needs)  left is front and right is backside

6x12 insert left is front side telling the story of backside (right) 

 This is the 12x12 Becky Higgins style page protector with Dodger tickets and other weekly pics. 

Here is what all the inserts look like together. 

There you have it week 28!  More to come so stay tuned! 





No comments:

Post a Comment