Thursday, January 28, 2010

Contest!!!

Alright everyone!! Time to get into the Valentine's mode! I know many of us are already in the card making setting so I would like to inspire a little bit of different creativity..

For this first round we are going to do a theme of "Love me, Loves me Not"
This can be a card, a mini project, a mini book, a scrapbook layout, or an altered art project.
All submissions need to be made by February 12th.

You can email me the submissions, know that some may be posted on the blog and the winners will be on display for all to see. For questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Now the fun part, the winner will receive a free stamp set!! Second place will receive scrapbook items to include: ribbons, papers, and embellishments that coordinate with our valentines day theme. Pictures of these prizes are available and will be posted shortly.

Good luck and "Happy Scrappin"

No comments:

Post a Comment