Monday, December 1, 2014

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies



WOW!!!!  December already?!!??!  I cannot believe how fast 2014 has flown by!

This year I am so thrilled to be invited to participate in the WWCSF event!  I have a new kit releasing today, Cyber Monday and I am here as part of the blog train freebies to share with you a preview of the kit and a mini sample!   I hope that you enjoy it and will check the whole kit out at my brand new Etsy shop here.  Please enjoy the freebie and don't forget to leave some love for the other designers as well!

If you get lost the master list is here:  http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/

Have a great holiday season and happy scrappin'!

Christmas Wishes Mini Freebie





The whole kit includes:
-16 Papers 
-1 Gold foiled Vellum paper 
-8 Journal cards
-6 Polaroid frames (and matching cut files!)
-1 Hand drawn font (which is mobile ready)
-26 Embellishments from flair and washi tape to cork and gold foil goodies 
-7 Cut files in SVG format 



Here are a few pages made from the whole kit:  
By Chelle BB

By:  Karen Fitting

by Karen Fitting

By Hannah Wilde


4 comments: